Friday, June 17, 2011

Here we go again!!

Hello everyone Demongeot here~


This is the first post and I would like to greet my visitor (>w< ). Well this is not my first blog because of well sort of bad experiment then I decided to make a new one. First we will talk about the purpose of this blog, hem....the purpose of this blog well I will post regularly about my life, my otaku life and interesting thing that I found at the internet and share it here. And maybe you will not see a much post or a worthy post well because I'm not confident with my ISP that become more suck these days you know but I think I will do my best to provide you with the best goods that I can find so look forward to it okay. Second maybe I will use this English language beside my language Indonesian well that's because I want to improve my English and make our outside Indonesian visitor to be more comfortable reading my post you know and I think English is good universal language too so sorry if my English is bad I also in the middle of learning it okay then until the next post. Ciao (>w< )/

No comments:

Post a Comment